Kwesi Arthur Jabbs Medikal In New Freestyle

1561154374799-png.1176

Award-winning Ghanaian rapper, Emmanuel Kwesi Danso Arthur Junior, better known as Kwesi Arthur, has released a new song and the music lovers have started reading meaning into the song saying he threw a jab at his fellow rapper Medikal.

A comment made by VGMA rapper of the year and Omo Ada hitmaker, Medikal which created a lot of controversy to all rappers as well as most Ghanaian musician.

A lot of people including NBR Nana A expressed displeasure saying Medikal feels he has grown balls since he won “rapper of the year award” at the just ended VGMAs and starred to be disrespectful to veteran artists like Sarkodie for making such comments as he describes him a ‘wack rapper’.

International recognize rapper, Kwesi Arthur who recently released ‘Thought from King Arthur 4’ seem to be a diss song directly to AMG rapper who recently claimed he save Ghana rap for four years which is a lie.

However, The “Woara” hitmaker makes it clear to the public on his lyrics “I laugh because am I winner, and they hate to see me, rapper of the year don’t be s¡lly. I fi sing when I want. And is seem to be a direct message to AMG rapper Medikal.

Latest posts

Most viewed threads