The people leading Ghana to IMF can’t ‘break the 8’ – Ken Agyapong

1656740732093-png.5238

The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, has said the cannot win the 2024 elections with people leading the nation to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for a financial bailout.

Speaking at an on-going NPP National Constituency Officers Welfare workshop at Koforidua in the Eastern Region Friday, Mr Agyapong expressed disgust about the move by the government to seek a bailout from the IMF.

“Going to the IMF is just like handing over power to the NDC straight away because of the noise we made. Throwing my own words back when I said the NDC went to the IMF because of the mismanagement of the economy or the government. So if NPP is going to IMF what am I going to say.

“So ‘breaking the 8’ is going to be tough. You cannot use the faces of those who took us to the IMF to ‘break the 8’. It will not work. My message to you is simple, you can read my lips and I am not scared of anybody in the party,” Mr. Agyapong disclosed.
He continued: “What I tell you is the gospel truth, those who took you to IMF they cannot, these same faces, they cannot ‘break the 8’. A word to a wise person is enough. I was very sad today when I saw the publication that we are going to the IMF.”

Source: Ghana/Starrfm.com

Sedo

Hire a broker today! Premium domain brokers are professional negotiators that buy or sell domain names on behalf of their clients

Sedo

Hire a broker today! Premium domain brokers are professional negotiators that buy or sell domain names on behalf of their clients

Sedo

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Popular United Airlines international flight routes include Trending United Flights Prices were available within the past 7 days and starts at $45 for one-way flights and $74 for round trip, for the period specified

TV3LV

Skaties bez maksas TV3, TV3 Life, TV3 Mini, TV6 un 3+ piedavatos serialus, raidijumus un filmas, ka ari sporta parraides un daudz ko citu
Skaties Latvijas TV kanalus bezmaksas interneta. Navigacija.