Photos: Naomi Campbell wears full hazmat suit, face mask and gloves to airport amid coronavirus fears

OjMiki1

Administrator
Staff member
British Model Naomi Campbell is famously cautious when it comes to flying, taking numerous measures to ensure that she catches no germs when she travels.

1583983815184-png.4069
The outbreak of corona virus has meant that the supermodel has stepped up her airport routine, stretching now to the wearing of a hazmat suit, mask and goggles.

Campbell shared multiple images of her at an unidentified airport where she is seen in a hooded bodysuit, heavy-duty mask, high-top boots and gloves. She captioned the series of pictures, which were taken by her friend Linda Evangelista, with “safety first next level”.

Fans can also expect another YouTube video documenting Campbell’s extreme measures – the supermodel said footage was “coming soon” to her channel.

Her previous video, shared in July 2019, took viewers through her standard flight routine, in which she meticulously wiped down “anything that you could possibly touch” using latex gloves and anti-bacterial wipes.

“This is what I do on every plane I get on,” she said. “I do not care what people think of me, it’s my health and it makes me feel better.”

Get free TV and save money by installing an over-the-air antenna As it stands, the future of broadcast TV is looking remarkably fuzzy. A big promise, a small start.

Latest posts

Most viewed threads