Peace Hyde ‘pities’ fans who crush on her because of her photos on social media

OjMiki1

Administrator
Staff member
British Ghanaian education activist, media entrepreneur and motivational speaker, Peace Hyde has asked fans not to crush on her because of her photos on social media.
1589857217962-png.4482

According to the West Africa Correspondent for Forbes Africa, whose curvy body and career milestones are an envy to many, social media tends to fool a lot of people.

In an Instagram post, Ms Hyde cautioned her admirers to admire with caution because she looks nothing like her Instagram posts during this pandemic.

“I pity people who crush on me because of my pictures on social media. It’s like you have NEVER ordered something from Jumia or a ‘Made in China’ product before. I am currently self-isolating and looking nothing like my posts! Vanity can wait for people. It’s better to be safe than sorry,” she captioned a photo of her.

She also cautioned fans to continue following safety measures and stay safe from the coronavirus.

I hope you are all staying safe at home and only stepping out for the essentials with your masks and practising social distancing,” she added.