NDC will transform Ghana into advanced nation if voted for – Mahama

OjMiki1

Administrator
Staff member
The National Democratic Congress (NDC) will transform Ghana into an advanced nation if given the nod in the 2020 general elections, flagbearer of the party, John Dramani Mahama has said.
1599449009203-png.4909

“It is our sacred mission to turn Ghana into an advanced nation as soon as possible! It is our moral obligation to be bold and to aim for greatness!” the President said in a statement released ahead of the NDC’s 2020 manifesto launch, scheduled for September 7, 2020.

The former President said the current challenges in Ghana requires the formulation of new policies and standards – a move the NDC intends undertaking if it comes to power.

“’Good enough’ is no longer good enough! To prosper and thrive, we need a fundamental change! We need to set our standards and expectations far higher than “good enough”! If we settle for “good enough”, we settle for a slow death of our very soul and of our pride.”

John Mahama further explained that he decided to run for a second term in order to fix these challenges.

“In all honesty, I didn’t take the decision to run for a second term as President neither easily, nor quickly. I didn’t jump into it. I did it out of a sense of urgency after I began to contemplate more and more thoroughly about our vulnerabilities as a nation.

Below is the statement from the former President
My brothers and sisters,

On Monday, we will launch our manifesto for 2020.
Let me take this opportunity to offer some personal reflections on the political substance of this manifesto.

You offered me the humbling chance to serve you from the highest offices in Ghana – first as Vice-President, for four years, and then as President for another four years. For this, I will forever be grateful, and I will fight for your wellbeing, for your hopes and for your rights with all my strength for the rest of my life.

But since I have already been there, why run again? I know many of you ask this question – sometimes openly, sometimes in silence. Why run again? It is a fair question, and it deserves a fair, personal answer.

In a sense, our manifesto will provide the answer, but it will be a collective answer, coming from all the fabulous NDC members and supporters, men and women, who participated in its formulation.

In all honesty, I didn’t take the decision to run for a second term as President neither easily, nor quickly. I didn’t jump into it. I did it out of a sense of urgency, after I began to contemplate more and more thoroughly about our vulnerabilities as a nation.

No country can aspire to become developed; no society can be truly resilient in the face of crisis and adversity without a solid economic and social infrastructure.

To create sustainable and ever-growing prosperity – something we all deserve – it requires building a robust social and economic infrastructure, one that supports creativity, innovation and the production of high value-added products and services.

This is precisely why, during my Presidency, I took aggressive steps to develop and consolidate our healthcare infrastructure, our educational infrastructure, our transport infrastructure and our digital infrastructure. This is the only way to build a resilient nation. Without creating and consolidating a developed infrastructure, no nation can resist global shocks.

Unfortunately, this current government has refused to continue on this path and therefore failed to make our nation less vulnerable and more resilient.

Let me give you just one example: access to electricity. In 2012, 69.2% of Ghanaians had access to electricity. In 2016, when I left office after my first term as President, 79.3% of Ghanaians had access to electricity. A 10 percentage points increase in 4 years. When I left the office, I was confident that a new government will deliver 90%, if not 100% access to electricity in the next four years.

However, the NPP government increased overall access to electricity from 79.3% to only 82.3%, a mere 3 percentage points increase.

It is our sacred mission to turn Ghana into an advanced nation as soon as possible! It is our moral obligation to be bold and to aim for greatness!

“Good enough” is no longer good enough! To prosper and thrive, we need fundamental change! We need to set our standards and expectations far higher than “good enough”! If we settle for “good enough”, we settle for a slow death of our very soul and of our pride.

I run for President because I want to leave a legacy: a solid infrastructure, with 100% access for all. With this legacy, we will build a truly developed Ghana, on a par with the advanced nations.

I know how to do it, part of it I’ve already accomplished, and since I know how to do it and the current government doesn’t, I feel I have the moral duty to ask for a second term. This is not about me, it’s about Ghana and Ghanaians.

This is what Monday’s manifesto is about.
This is why I encourage all of you to watch the launch ceremony.
God bless Ghana! God bless each and every one of you!

KW:
TIKTOK Hack Coins SEPTEMBER 2020
TIK TOK Fans And Likes For Free SEPTEMBER 2020
TIKTOK Followers Hack SEPTEMBER 2020
TIKTOK Likes Hack Without Verification SEPTEMBER 2020
TIKTOK Account Hack Tool SEPTEMBER 2020

If you’re early ample supply to about Kesha’s “Tik Tok,” you may not be “time-worn” by means of the sample explication—the melody not came out in 2009—but you’re quite pacific too ancient to identify regarding the other TikTok, the app of the that having been said name. Teenagers and callow people are the primitive users of the app, which can loosely be described as a common network with a view amateur music videos (users can make their own as effectively as even-handed watch person else’s). If you distinguish there it at all, it muscle be by means of its late pinpoint, Musical.ly. So why is it called something else now? What distinguishes it from the other apps that teens are obsessed with? Is it in point of fact worth a billion dollars? And are amateur music videos any good?

kw:
Free NETFLIX Downloader V1.0.6 - Premium Italian SEPTEMBER 2020
How To Get Premium NETFLIX Account For Free SEPTEMBER 2020
NETFLIX Premium Account Free July SEPTEMBER 2020
FREE NETFLIX Account T Mobile USA UK SEPTEMBER 2020

- TENET MOVIE 1080p.avi
MTV.Movies-!~SOUND.Cloud++!~JWPLayer*GoogleDrive/4K.Downloads-! How to watch Tenet online Free? HQ Reddit Video [DVD-ENGLISH] Tenet (2020) Full Movie Watch online free Dailymotion [#Tenet ] Google Drive/[DvdRip-USA/Eng-Subs] Tenet!
2020) Full Movie Watch online FULL Movie Sign Up 123 Movies Online !! [DvdRip-HINDI]]Tenet ! (2020) Full Movie Watch online free 123 Movies Online!! Tenet (2020)Watch Tenet (2020) Full Online HD Movie Streaming Free Unlimited Download, Tenet Full Series 2020 Online Movie for Free DVD Rip Full HD With English Subtitles Ready For Download.

Watch Tenet (2020) Online Full Movie Streaming Free 123Movies

Where can you watch? Tenet Movie (2020) Online Free Trial Access. Tenet [BlUrAy] | Watch Tenet Online 2020 Full Movie Free HD.720Px|Watch Tenet Online 2020 Full MovieS Free HD !! Tenet (2020) with English Subtitles ready for download, Tenet 2020 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, Youtube, Reddit, Multilanguage and High Quality.
Download Tenet (2020) (2020) Movie HDRipWEB-DLRip Download Tenet (2020) (2020) MovieTenet (2020) (2020) full Movie Watch OnlineTenet (2020) (2020) full English Full MovieTenet (2020) (2020) full Full Movie,Tenet (2020) (2020) full Full MovieWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full English FullMovie OnlineTenet (2020) (2020) full Film OnlineWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full English FilmTenet (2020) (2020) full Movie stream freeWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full Movie sub indonesiaWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full Movie subtitleWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full Movie spoilerTenet (2020) (2020) full Movie tamilTenet (2020) (2020) full Movie tamil downloadWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full Movie todownloadWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full Movie teluguWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full Movie tamildubbed downloadTenet (2020) (2020) full Movie to watch Watch Toy full Movie vidziTenet (2020) (2020) full Movie vimeoWatch Tenet (2020) (2020) full Moviedaily Motion
Someone has requested a FORK*HQ`Super.4K.HD.Videos!~FERVOR*Designasaurus-How to watch Tenet (2020) FULL Movie Online Free?
Tenet (2020) (2020) [CARTERET] | Watch Tenet (2020) Online 2020 Full Movie Free HD.720Px|Watch Tenet (2020) Online 2020 Full MovieS Free HD !! Tenet (2020) (2020) with English Subtitles ready for download, Tenet (2020) 2020 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, Youtube, Reddit, Multilanguage and High Quality.Watch Tenet (2020) Online Free Streaming, Watch Tenet (2020) Online Full

Watch TENET fullMovie telugu

2020 SEPTEMBER UPDATED!

KW:
TINDER Gold FREE Trial Code Reddit 2020
How Get TINDER Plus For Free 2020
Refund TINDER Gold For Free 2020
Does TINDER Plus Have A Free Trial 2020
Is TINDER Gold Status Invitation Free 2020
Free Trial TINDER Gold 2020
TINDER Gold FREE Mac 2020
TINDER Plus Hack Apk Free 2020

2020 SEPTEMBER UPDATED!

KW:
How To Get TINDER Plus Free iPhone 2020
Get TINDER Gold For Free Apk 2020
Get TINDER Gold Free For Real 2020
TINDER Plus Mod Free Download 2020
TINDER Plus Mod Apk Free 2020
TINDER Gold FREE Access 2020
TINDER Gold Free Appvalley 2020
How To Get TINDER Plus Free On iPhone 2020

KW:

Easy Way To Get Fut Coins For FIFA 21
FIFA Mobile 21 Hack Download 2021

Free Fut Coins FIFA 21
FIFA 21 origin Activation CODE free DECEMBER

KW:

Free FIFA 21 Coins Generator
Fifa Mobile 21 Mod Apk Download 2021 AUGUST

Legit FIFA 21 Coin Generator
Fut Coins FIFA 21 Free

KW:

Fut Coins 21 Free
Best Way To Make Coins Fut 21

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Generator No Survey
Free Fut Coins No Password

KW:

How To Make So Much Coins In Fut
CODE d'Activation FIFA 21 PC origin

FIFA 21 Online Coin Generator
How To Get A Lot Of Coins In Fut

KW:

FIFA 21 ultimate edition key GENERATOR
Fut 21 Coins Cheapest

FIFA 21 Fut Free Coins
Fut Ultimate Team Coins

KW:

FIFA manager 20 Activation CODE
Fut Transfering FIFA Coins

FIFA Coins Generator Download
FIFA Registration CODE 2021

KW:

Fut Coins FIFA 21
How To Get Coins Fut 21

Fastes Ways To Get Coins Fut 21
FIFA 21 origin Activation CODE DECEMBER

SEPTEMBER updated!
CLICK LINKS BELOW and GET ROBUX Roblox!!
Robux Hack No Human Verification 2020
Roblox Free Robux No Verification 2020

Watch Here â–¶ï¸â–¶ï¸

WaTcH#123 movieS[HD+]-Super.4K.HD.Videos!-How to watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum FULL Movie Online Free? HQ Reddit [DVD-ENGLISH] John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Full Movie Watch online free Dailymotion [#John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum] Google Drive/[DvdRip-USA/Eng-Subs] John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum!

Watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Online Full Movie Streaming Free 123Movies

Watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Movie tamildubbed download

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Movie tamil download

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Movie tamil download

Watch Here â–¶ï¸â–¶ï¸

WaTcH#123 movieS[HD+]-Super.4K.HD.Videos!-How to watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum FULL Movie Online Free? HQ Reddit [DVD-ENGLISH] John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Full Movie Watch online free Dailymotion [#John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum] Google Drive/[DvdRip-USA/Eng-Subs] John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum!

Watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Online Full Movie Streaming Free 123Movies

Download John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Movie HDRip

Watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Movie todownload

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Movie Watch Online

Watch Here â–¶ï¸â–¶ï¸

WEB-DLRip Download John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Movie

Watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full English Film

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Movie vimeo

Watch Here â–¶ï¸â–¶ï¸

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Full Movie

Download John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Movie HDRip

Watch John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum full Movie tamildubbed download