Met Gala 2019: BBNaija Khloe blasts Rihanna for being absent

CediLand

Administrator
Staff member
1557251812666-png.455

Reality Television show star, Abiri Oluwabusayomi, who goes by her moniker, Khloe, took to her Instagram page to call out Pop icon, Rihanna for not turning up at the 2019 MET Gala.

According to Khloe, she had a sleepless night, waiting for her queen, Rihanna, to show up on the red carpet.

The waiting was to no avail and she found it humiliating and frustrating but she was also thankful to Rap artiste, Cardi B for bringing he heat and not making it an entirely fruitless night for her.

She wrote:

I don't want to get mad and don't want to cry . But f it @badgalriri, wtf was that stunt you pulled last night ? No freaking MET GALA ? Really ? That's how you gon play us and you stayed back home playing with those annoyingly beautiful Fenty beauty .. I hate how much I love you right now . This is humiliating and frustrating . Sleepless night for absolutely craps .

But I have come to a conclusion that maybe your tailor this year is Nigerian and Amaka "so it's Amaka that disappoints you" but what happened to fenty lingerie and heels or bare foot self . Kmt . Thanks @iamcardib for helping me not die tonight with the heat . My 1st queen disappoints, my 2nd queen covered the track ,

See photo of Cardi B below.
1557252135028-png.457

1557252221314-png.458