Man busted after herbalist exposes him for attempting to kill daughter for money ritual

1654366896960-png.5216

One Nana Adu-Boafo Junior has led the to arrest a man who brought his daughter to him to kill her for money rituals.

According to Adu Boafo, the man promised to give him GHC 10,000 and other goodies if he is able to execute the assignment given to him.
However, the deed did not sit right with Nana Adu-Boafo who worked with the Police to ensure he is and his daughter’s life is saved.

Nana Adu Boafo made this revelation in a post shared on his Facebook page.
His post was confirmed by the former Upper East Regional Minister who said Nana had informed her earlier about the man’s plan to use his daughter for sacrifice in order to make more money.

Read Nana’s Post Below
This man brought his own biological daughter to me for money rituals.He promised me 10,000 GHc and other good surprises after the rituals.I was crying within me because I have sympathy for humans and animals , I don’t kill people , sometimes I don’t even eat my own poultry because I grow so much love for them.
The sad thing is, he even picked the daughter from school during school hours with an intention of buying him a new dress .This man is a bad man with many evil intentions.He don’t even feel anything for his own girl.Wow, what a wicked soul.
I prove to him I am a clean and gentle Herbalist.I recorded every scene and talk for the Police and my Mother and godmother.I know my NABJ Daughters will be happy to see this move.As for Hon Tangoba Abayage , I don’t know what she will do.Hey, I am the Son of the Sun
You must be registered for see images
I don’t harm people, I am a helper instead.I am my grandmother’s grandson; and I sweep ONLY dirty stuffs, not harming innocent souls.
All the people of Oyibi KON Divisional Area are happy.The King Makers are also proud and hitting their chest in praise of their son Nii Adotey Ekãalɔ II.Chaley, let’s all be good and helpful to each other in this country.

source: myinfo.com.gh

System Minimum Deposit (INR) Enrollment time Paytm 146 1-2 days UPI 146 1-2 days Apple Pay 146 Instant Google Pay 146 Instant Visa/Mastercard 146 Instant Skrill 146 1-2 days EcoPayz 146 3-5 days Crypto 1000 1-2 days.

Clothed Sex Movies XMXX Jamie Phillips 1984 Andrea Young 1985 Sheila Green 1979 Lydia Cooper 1981 Louisa Mitchell 1984 Juliette Ward 1982 Rose Mitchell 2022 Sally Clark 2022 Dawn Watson 1985 Erika Hall 1982 Betty Robinson 1984 Aria James 1980 Krystal Lewis 1984 Alexa Clarke 1985 Lisa Walker 1986 Amanda Jackson 2022 Ruth Hughes 1982 Teresa Jones 2022 Holly Hall 1978 Ane Adams 1985 June Davies 1984