Looking to Meet People in Accra, Ghana here

Hello and it's feel good to be here. I'm Moses, a 25-year-old, Nigerian by Nationality, a high school graduate with a little technical school education.

I was recently admitted to study towards a BSc Computer Science programme in Accra Institute of Technology (AIT). This would be my first time leaving Nigeria and I really want to make use of this opportunity.

I want to meet someone from here based in Accra, Ghana, who can assist me in settling down (probably squatting at first), getting a job (I am a web designer, and digital expert) till I am fully established in Accra.

I'd just want someone who can receive me in Accra and accommodate me for the first 3 months. I'm personally funding my studies and my first year tuition, accommodation and documents processing sums up to over $2000 which is currently on the high side for me.

I wouldn't mind engaging in house chores as a means of showing my gratitude for the kind gesture. School is resuming soon. Please I'll appreciate any kind gesture. Thank you.

+2347047406400 is my WhatsApp contact number if you'd love to help.

Hello. And Bye.

Все лучшие базы для Хрумака на сайте . Оцените мой Pintetest сайт, спасибо за внимание :)

Kiirlaen on populaarne tagatiseta vaikelaen, mis laekub positiivse laenuotsuse korral Sinu pangakontole mone hetkega Kiirlaen eraisikule internetist voi telefoni teel (mobiilne laen). Kiirlaenud katte 15 minutiga.

Latest posts

Most viewed threads