I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Benson Idahosa In Hell Fire – Female Preacher Claims

dgdfg-1-jpeg.5138

A female preacher has claimed that late Televangelist TB Joshua and Bishop Benson Idahosa are in hell fire.
The lady who made the claim in a viral video, also explained why Bishop Benson Idahosa allegedly was sent to “hell fire.”

She said the founder of Church of God Mission International was sent to hell fire for allowing his church members to adorn themselves with jewelries, allowing his church members to wed each other with rings, and for also wearing a chain.

The female preacher further claimed that Bishop Idahosa did all these without knowing it will lead him to hell fire.

Guess you heard all she said clearly right?

She said she went to Hell and found TB Joshua and Bishop Benson Idahosa roasting in hell fire.

Well, over to you all
You must be registered for see images

What Do You Have To Say About Her Claims?
Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

The post I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Benson Idahosa In Hell Fire – Female Preacher Claims (Watch Video) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

I love to dress in this boutique. There are youthful and elegant things here. Once, on the recommendation of her husband, I even took 2 dresses at once

Latest posts