Ghanaians need to build their confidence – Sarkodie

OjMiki1

Administrator
Staff member
Sarkodie in a recent interview with Dentaa Amoateng has called on Ghanaians to build on their confidence levels.
1587267519667-png.4313

“We really need to build our confidence level, if you don’t do that, that’s when everything offends you. if somebody has a say you feel that the person is arrogant,” Sarkodie explained.

He added, “ Like me, there is no way I would be offended because a young artist passed by me and did not say hi. That is not and issue for me. Maybe sometimes that is the problem because I feel the way I would react to something is the same as everyone else.”

He also disclosed his current relationship with Shatta Wale, saying that he cannot label what they have as friends.

Sarkodie candidly stated there are some misunderstandings between them that they are yet to go past them. He described himself as real and he does not fake things for the camera when things are not okay.

Sarkodie said hugging for the camera is not his thing in reference to the now-settled fracas between Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy.

The rapper also stressed that he really wants to be close to people genuinely when he opens up a little bit and not to fake things in the name of showbiz.

Latest posts

Most viewed threads